Various IT skills are needed to design, implement, and support
cross-brand and multi-vendor solutions
To solve for increasingly complex and specific customer challenges, partnering is required.
Start building your ecosystem of on-demand expertise and manage all your client’s IT needs!
HOW IT WORKS
Get Your Company Up and Running Fast
Once your company is registered, your Company Administrator can approve your membership.
As a member of the P2P ecosystem, there are 2 roles available:
- Opportunity Creator: Post opportunities, jobs, or projects that need skilled resources and select a partner
- Opportunity Responder: Based on your profile, be part of the curated set of candidates and respond to the opportunities
Opportunity Creator posts project opportunity
- Tell us about your project and skills needed
- Include scope of work and prioritize selection criteria
- Add qualifying questions
- Include a favorite candidate to respond
P2P will curate top Opportunity Responder candidates
- Opportunity Responders selected based on best match
- Opportunity Responders submit proposals and confirm capabilities
- Opportunity Creator presented with ranked set of qualified candidates
Opportunity Creator may select curated Opportunity Responders for partnering
- Compare candidates and company profiles, user reviews, and proposals
- Select top candidates to engage
- Enter into a Partnering Agreement
Opportunity Creator engages Opportunity Responders of their choice
- Exchange contact information
- Open a dialog to further qualify
- Schedule interview based on mutual availability
- Hire and begin your project
- Rate your experience
Post P2P Engagement
- Provide detailed review of engagement
- Summarize opportunity outcome
- Request/Give endorsement
- Post success stories as reference in company profile
Skill Categories of Our Members
P2P Global represents eight primary skill categories and associated subcategories.
P2P Global Subscriptions are held at a company level.
Once a company is registered, their associated members (employees) do not pay for individual subscription plans – simply join today!
$250 Per Month1 to 5 members per company30 Day Free Trial
$500 Per Month6 to 15 members per company30 Day Free Trial
$1500 Per Month16+ members per company30 Day Free Trial
From resellers to consultants to growing cloud service providers, our members have found the solution for their unique challenges.
Questions? See our pricing
What’s buzzing in the IT business partner channel
John Guido | July 22, 2020 While at first pass “partnering agreements” don’t appear to be a hot topic, they are a vitally important aspect of ecosystems, P2P [...]
John Guido | June 25, 2020 The digital age has generated a staggering amount of data that, if utilized properly, could be of incredible value to organizations across [...]
John Guido | June 25, 2020 The digital age has generated a staggering amount of data that, if utilized properly, could be of incredible value to organizations across industries. [...]