“The need for advanced healthcare is universal. That’s why HUGENX is at the crossroads of healthcare and technology, building integrated solutions. Being a P2P Global partner helps our team execute with excellence for our clients as part of our commitment towards improving global human health.”
HUGENX was founded in 2016 to develop healthcare technology solutions that would change current healthcare systems for the better. We are proudly committed to improving global human health through technology.
A portmanteau for Human Gene Exploration Technologies, HUGENX is a means to implement our dream; a dream to cure and care, to analyze and assure, to reflect and predict, and to isolate and integrate the entire gamut of healthcare on a singular digital shelf. All of this is a means to improve global human health.
When taking on a task as big as changing healthcare, we believe enough is never enough. That means staying curious about major technology innovations and building upon those findings. We seek discomfort to never stop growing and strive to push the boundaries of healthcare technology every day we come to work.
As part of our commitment to curiosity and improving healthcare, HUGENX is proud to be a P2P Global partner. P2P Global’s platform allows us to engage with other technology service providers that share our goals, and to provide our clients with tailored health tech solutions that are beyond comparison.
HUGENX’s Services and Solutions:
HUGENX’s Laboratory Information System (LIS):
Our flagship laboratory information system (LIS) is a full-featured LIS ready for rapid deployment, and is preconfigured for COVID Testing. It is a cloud-based, comprehensive platform which comes preloaded with FDA and CDC approved tests and can seamlessly integrate with multiple instruments and systems. Its benefits and features include:
- Conforms to regulatory guidelines and standards including CLIA, HIPAA, GCP, EU GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018
- Test reports in compliance with the FDA and CDC reporting guidelines March 7, 2022 Highlighted Company: HUGENX
- Self-serve client portal to enable physicians to place diagnostic test requests, track request status in real-time, download test reports and invoices
- Audit trails, data integrity management workflows, configurable security and permissions
- Safeguard ePHI (Electronic Protected Health Information) of patients by assigning role-based PHI access.
- Digital Pathology
- Multi facility support
- Client portal
- Automatic fax distribution
- Custom report templates
- Instrument integration
- EHR integration
- Offsite accessioning
- Billing provider integration
- Fax integration
- Custom requisition templates
To learn more about HUGENX LIS, visit https://hugenx.com/lis/
In addition to our flagship LIS, we also offer custom, healthtech solutions for:
- Patient Care
- Clinical Trial Sites
- Research Centers
- Medical Devices
Learn more about HUGENX at https://hugenx.com